Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wishy Washy

I just couldn't part with the pink theme. It was just so feminine, so sweet, so ME! I mean, I think red would've been PERFECT, but alas, Blogger doesn't have a red template and lord knows I cannot configure any html coding to rig it up. I do like green (nature, envy, spring), but somehow pink (roses, salmon, baby lips) is just better here. Also, I've added my links again, so you can all rest easy.

Yesterday was eventful ... I had a blind date with a mommy friend, I taught a class totally unprepared, and had some very insightful conversations with colleagues at work about various issues integral to the world: plagiarism, homosexuality, Methodists, terrorists, standard deviations, and poop.

Happy Tuesday ... here's the ad I wrote about earlier:
Don't FALL!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home