Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Googling Yourself

Here's what you might find if you search for my name on the internet:

http://www.herbiceps.com/menu/videoclippics/kimbeckerpics.htm

The internet is a scary, scary thing people. And here I am uploading my son's pictures like mad and making cutesy comments as if PREDATORS are not standing by waiting for me to make a wrong move. Ugh.

Quotes of the Week
"I think there can be a happy medium between punishment styles: smack 'em while you talk to 'em." --Husband

"Someone asked me if I was worried about turning 29. Turning 29? Once you have kids you just become 38." --Hottie J

1 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Quote from our weekend referring to the movie previews after dinner which included 4 margaritas:

    "This looks like some Academy Award SHIT!" --TAH's Dad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home