Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

BOO!

I decided to be green for awhile ... let me know how you like it ... pink just really isn't my color all although it seemed to fit for a while. Now, I'm changing. Hair color. Blog color. And if I'm lucky like Michael Jackson, skin color as well.


WARNING: This is what happens when you drink too much red wine with leftover lasagna and then watch sad Dustin Hoffman movies from the 70s while Husband is at his boss's house watching football on a 52-inch TV.

Ah, the good ole days: Northern Arizona. Mountains. Biking everywhere. Size 4 shorts. Now it's babies and big bluejeans and Budweiser.

I was reminiscing about my old life today and found this picture. It's when Husband and I climbed the highest mountain in Arizona (and nearly died at the top ... thank GOD for PBJ sandwiches). I fell on my butt four times on the way down. Later this same year I got pregnant.

I miss the Wild West and my friends and grad school and easy street. I don't miss our 400-square-foot married student housing apartment, or snow in April/May, or morning sickness in Second Language Acquisition class. But I miss Flagstaff, and I miss hiking in Sedona, and I miss yoga classes and teaching freshman composition and Beaver Street Brewery.

I have yet to look back in my life and wish to be be in some past time. And I hope I never do. But I still miss it, and I think that's OK.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home