Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Blog Whore

It's like a crack whore, but less brain damage.

My entire house is jeering at me: the cheerios crushed on the floor, the piles of laundry, the dishes with crusty leftover Fusilli with Swiss Chard. And yet here I sit. Again.

And if I'm not writing, I'm reading. However, the blogs I read are what I consider to be some of the most hilarious writing this side of cyberspace. All of my favorites are on my sidebar, but right now I have to give kudos to Mamabird & Master of None. There's a link to their sites over there to your right, but just in case that's too far to look or reach, here you go: www.deltabirds.blogspot.com and www.nonesramblings.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home