Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Kim Laden's Growing Technological Literacy

going for a hike
going for a hike,
originally uploaded by Kim Laden.
(yes, I realize it's not the right size and I'm working on that)
From left to right:
Kim Laden, The Goose, Husband

Oh my goodness ... I did it! I added a picture! What's next ... a site meter that measures how many people visit this blog? Or possibly just me figuring out how to get the right side even with the left. Who knows? Goose is now crawling, so I'm more limited.

This morning there was an EGGSPLOSION in my kitchen which nearly burned the house down. Husband got very angry at my airheadedness. This has happened eleven times before (not kidding) and it all starts with a simple desire for boiled eggs.

Speaking of eggs, we are getting five laying chickens next weekend. The coop is our latest family project. It promises to be the biggest mess in the history of my life.

Another problem I am having: failure to remember to pull up the crib door. This, along with my spheksophobia and eggsplosion habit is the single biggest danger to my child right now, but please do not call Nanny 9-1-1 as we are anti-TV.

Husband is out today with Suzie Q., who has an oil leak. I knew that I would get bad karma for posting all that stuff about Travis and using his real name. If you know the answer to the question, "What is wrong with me?" please post a comment.

Even if you don't know the answer to that question, please post a comment because it is really fun to get comments!

Gotta run ... there is a rat snake in the chicken coop and I am not even kidding.

p.s. A new family-friendly blog is in the works with more pictures and updates on the Goose. If you have any ideas about what I should name it then please let me know (post a damn comment, for god's sake!).

p.p.s. Site meter successful (see below)! Results of site meter show that absolutely no one reads this blog. Shocking.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do read this blog and I love it!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home