Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Things that change one's life

Look what I can do!
Look what I can do!,
originally uploaded by Kim Laden.
They say that there are four major events in any person's life:

1. birth
2. death
3. marriage
4. moving

To that I would like to add the following:

5. your baby learning to crawl and pull up

And I would also like to nominate myself for a special award for living through two of the original four at once ("birth"--not my own, mind you--although I did live through that (YAY) and "moving"). NOT RECOMMENDED.

There is a forthcoming entry on that story, by the way, complete with pictures of a placenta and Rhonda the Honda loaded down with the glider rocker (see previous post "My Evolution into a P.W.T.P.I.").

p.s. Blogging is addictive.

p.p.s. drinking only worsens the addiction ... in fact, I think drinking is a gateway drug to blogging. Not that I'm drinking at 1:50 in the afternoon. Of course not.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Ship Creak said…

    Does being born count? In which case I have so far ticked off nos. 1 and 4. I've narrowly missed a 3, but am looking forward to another one, and am also (interestingly for a bloke) looking forward to a 5 one day, but way off yet.

    As yes, blogging is becoming addictive. Just a case of having the material, though...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home