Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

March ...

... 2006.

... into battle. (Left, left, left, right, left.)

... madness.

The latter seems most appropriate ... let's go with it ...


  1. Thank GOD our ports are safe from those damn UAE entrepreneurs. I can finally sleep.
  2. Why is white rice with butter so good?
  3. Why is BUTTER so good?
  4. Butter is good.
  5. Durn Laurie Berkner's hide for putting out a kid's CD with all those stick-in-my-brain songs. It's keeping me up at night.
  6. I got a new fancy printer last weekend and have already used up all the ink printing out photos of my kid to send to people who may or may not care.
  7. I still think it's really hard to raise a kid ... even just ONE kid.
  8. My goal is ten.
  9. Only one more.
  10. See ya in April.
  11. I'm totally Lame and you can berate me publicly if you want.

Happy St. Paddy's Day,

Kim

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not sure I'm entitled to berate you as my posts have been equally lame. Two broken legs lame.

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    I'm only posting to reiterate the goodness of BUTTER. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home