Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Clarification

Seriously y'all: I am so in love with my husband. He is my truest friend and so much more of a kind, compassionate, patient person than I am. I mean, I think he's like The Buddha or Jesus or something.

I just have this theory that marriage is really about just CONSTANT COMPROMISE ... because everyone brings such baggage and even if someone is perfect for you, they still have their baggage (i.e., the "shit" in my previous post). Whenever I hear people talking about how they want out of their marriages I just think about how they'll get married again and discover the same thing in a different form.

I have only been married 4.5 years, but I have learned a lot about the nature of love in those years: It's WORK, it's a VERB, it's HARD sometimes. But it's always worth it.

ION ... above is a picture of my son, Buddy Snickums, aka Snickerdoodle Coochy Coodle. I know I've said it before, but it begs to be said again: DELICIOUS.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    That child is going to kill you when he gets older and you send him off to college with "Snickerdoodle" embroidered on his towels.

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    I miss your posts. Get on the stick! It's not like you have anything better to do (job, child, husband, etc.)!

    Love you!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home