Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Thanks for asking

Long time no post. This one will be short. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has written to ask where I am. What an ego boost! Life got a little crazy ... here's what has kept me away:

1. Pappaw died.
2. Lightning hit our computer monitor.
3. Thanksgiving.

Now I'm back, hopefully. I usually post on Thursdays while Husband is working late and while I'm home alone drinking wine. That might explain some things.

I've gotta run now. Goose is awake from his nap and there is a whole lot of end-of-the-schoolyear work for me to do while he picks off all the Christmas tree ornaments.

Quote of the week:

"You need a fucking Ph.D. in Christmaslightology to decorate a damn tree." ~ Husband

2 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to see you back, and I'm also terribly sorry to hear that you lost Pappaw. I hope that Christmas goes well for you all!

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    That quote is sooooooo going down in my quote book -- love it!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home