Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Friday, October 21, 2005

On the matter of endorphins

Can you buy some in a bottle and pop them like pills? They do wonders, these little natural things. Today I was all in a funk and then went on a hike and all of a sudden life was so beautiful and the leaves! Red, orange, yellow! And there was all this peace and calm in my mind instead of what I woke up with. I may have to start hiking several times a day. I just wanted you to know that today is good and I am enjoying hanging out with the Little Tyrant Goose Creature. Not everyday is like yesterday, thank the good lord.
Sideways Eyes
Happy Friday!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger mamabird said…

    The cave!!!

    I want the cave!!!

    They could be tyrants together, and we could just talk.

    Glad today was a good day. I, too, find that a gorgeous walk makes all the difference somedays. But what will we do when winter comes???? I'm already fearing it. Seriously.

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said…

    OH, I'm glad the hike made you feel better. Today it rained in SoCal, which made my day a bit like yours last week--i.e., sucky.
    But I don't mean to bring you down! Hope your weekend was great, too.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    Okay, so I know the family is in town and there are other things to do outside of the blogosphere (gasp -- there are!?), but I'm missing your postings. Withdrawals, withdrawals!!!! Get to work, pacekc!

    Seriously, though, hope y'all are having a blast... What beautiful weather to be having for the family's visit...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home