Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Note-writing Pie Tins & Gobbling Snails


I don't have much to say, but I had to share a couple photos. I woke up to this one morning this week. It was sitting on the counter by the coffee pot.

Additionally, I wanted to moan a little about this damn gobbling snail that is JEB's best pal. It seriously gobbles like a turkey and then it sings "This Little Light of Mine" with a rhythmic beat that is more fitting for "Copa Cabana." Don't get me wrong, I do love me some Barry Manilow ... it's just the ad infinitum part that is a bugger.

gobbling snail

Tomorrow the family is arriving for the first birthday party of The Goose. While the guests partake of the soccer ball cake, sausage balls, veggies, chips, dip, softdrinks, beer, wine, and party hats, I will be in the bathroom popping pills. Don't worry, I'm going to drink white wine so that it won't stain anything if I spill. The combination of inlaws, parents, and alcohol requires the combination of pills, prayers, and liquor for me.

Well, I better go mop the floor and suck up the dust offa the base boards. I'll check back in on Sunday night after the coast is clear.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home