Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Nothing

In case any of you don't keep up with my other blog, here is a quick update since really I have nothing to say as Kimpossible: JEB can ...

  • say "ball";
  • put the ball in a cup on command;
  • stand by himself;
  • say "Mama";
  • give me zerberts on my stomach;
  • imitate me saying "bye-bye."

Now whenever I pick up a phone he says "bye-bye." But I'm not really sure if he means it or if he just uses the bilabial stop "b" for any object. He use to say "AHBUH" whenever he held anything in his hand, and now he's taken away the initial vowel sound, but these kids are tricky. You never know what they do and do not know until you try to get them to show out and they act like you're the biggest liar on PE.

ZERBERT
Notice the HUGE smile: Mom's disastrous post-partum belly makes funny noises!

These two pictures of him are my latest favorites. The one above is just after the first-ever zerbert occurred, while we were in the tub. Yes, I get in there with him. Trust me, it's easier on the back. In this next picture, he's just smiling because he likes me. Which is good, 'cause like him (most of the time) too.

Grinning

Actually, today is his 10-month birthday, so tonight we're going downtown to the honky tonks in celebration. Happy b/d Diddums! You can click on either picture to go to my Flickr photostream to get a glimpse of how I spend my day (read: obsessively taking photos and spending entirely too much time cropping them, reducing red eyes, and then trying to find something relatively interesting to say about them in one of my blogs while concurrently attempting to keep JEB from turning off the computer (another new trick). Are there prizes for creativity in neglecting your child?

In other news, I am taking a trip to my parents' house next week to celebrate Pappaw's 90th birthday. In preparation, I have made lots of appointments with various kinds of doctors (a psychiatrist, a gastroenterologist, and an ayurvedic doctor/massage therapist) and may not have much time for blogging.

Nothing of interest has happened since our Ozarks Adventure. You are probably thinking that nothing has happened since I started this little project back in March, but at least now you know why I was so good at getting a B.A. in B.S. and otherwise do well on essay exams: I have an uncanny penchant for going on and on about nothing.

See there, I have a nothing inserted in initial, medial, and final position in that last paragraph. Admit it, I'm good.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger mamabird said…

    It sounds like Mother Goose has eaten Kimpossible! But I know she's in there, somewhere down in MG's belly, kicking and screaming and waiting for her chance to make a break for it.

    Of course, the other possibility is that Mother Goose will just digest Kimpossible and turn her into a big pile of dung.

    I hope you're laughing, because I sure am.

    Please ignore me: my husband has been out of town for two weeks and we've just moved to a new place and the glass has been looking a little empty lately.

    Gulp.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger mamabird said…

    By the way, I love your posts and I'll come and turn you into a pile of dung if you ever stop.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    He is so smart. Now you've got ME worried. We've got to stop doing this to each other.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home