Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Friday, July 01, 2005

BANGS

In order to live up to my promise, here's a blast from the past:

KIM in 1995

If you want a hard copy to frame, just let me know.

p.s. My sitemeter tells me that an average of 20 people visit this site everyday. I have GOT to know who you are, so please post a comment ... even if you do it anonymously and just give a hint (I consider anonymous posts as work for the #1 PWT Detective Agency).

3 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said…

    i'm your friendly internet stalker, no biggie... hee, hee... well, that, or just your pal from meridian, ms. (get it? the "queen" city? i know, i know -- terrible username pun... i apologize)... xoxo...

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Kimpossible said…

    Here I am in my own other identity ... no the sitemeter does not count for the same person visiting multiple times a day, but I think the FBI keeps up with that kind of stuff. Especially since one of my pen names was Kim Laden.

    I know who you are WANNABEDEAN, AKA Hot Frenchy. So there.

    The PWTPI strikes again!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I found your blog through MoN. Although, I remember master talking about you from high school. I also check to see if you have gotten any new 'bumps' (not referring to your fall) lately.

    I must say I'm a big fan of possibilities, bumps and MoN. I try to check daily or as much as my 13 month old will let me. I can relate to a lot of the things you are dealing with with the goose. I stay home with the Babe so checking in on you and MoN gives me a little break in my day.

    If you still have not figured it out yet, you can find the Babe and myself in a good family tale(s). Oh, you'll see our link also.

    Thanks for letting us see part of your world!

    TAH's Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home