Consider the Kimpossibilities

A record of my personal flaws: internet addiction, child neglect & endangerment, and bitchiness. p.s. Most of this is LIES and whatever isn't a lie is exaggeration.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Introduction

Welcome fellow Husband Eaters! Or should we say Man Eaters?

This Blog is for women/moms who are frustrated with their partners and as a result turn into Husband Eating Monsters (heretoafter HEMs). It is a place for venting frustrations, sharing stories, commiserating, or just generally having fun at the expense of the men in our lives.

There is one caveat, however:

It is only for women whose partners are not really idiotic vermin but who at times may seem like it. It is not a place for women whose men need to be taken out back and beat in the penis with a high-heeled shoe. If you fall into this category, then feel free to read and enjoy, but please don't post your stories here. Just call me because I know some people who know some people who can take care of that for you.

My own dear husband provokes me to be a ravenous HEM quite often, but in the end I would marry him all over again. I truly believe we love people not because of who they are, but in spite of it. Otherwise I would have no friends and certainly would not still be married.

So happing HEing to us all!

Cheers,
Kimberly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home